[Professional Growth Plan ~ Domain 3: Organizational Capacity,
Standard 5 Learning Culture and Community]
Domain 3: Organizational Capacity
The Organizational Capacity domain focuses on the principal’s and vice principal’s role in strengthening the culture, and building organizational learning and collaborative processes.
Principals and vice principals play an integral role in maximizing organizational capacity to support student and adult engagement, learning and development.
Standard 5: Learning Culture and Community
Principals and vice principals develop and sustain a learning culture and climate linked to student and adult engagement, learning and
• Developing a Safe, Orderly, Caring and Healthy School
• School Codes of Conduct and School Safety
• Valuing and Supporting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
• Developing and Enhancing a Collaborative Professional Learning Community
• Cultivating Distributed Leadership
• Designing Continuous Inquiry and Professional Learning
• Acknowledging and Celebrating Achievement
Evidence to support my development in meeting this standard: