This presentation has two parts:
1. Where do our learning conversations need to go? Here are three guiding principles to help us find our way:
• Not the Knowing, but the Process of Inquiry.
• Not covering the curriculum, but ‘uncovering’ the curriculum.
• A focus in innovation, creativity and design.
How do we model this… every day?
Here is a VoiceThread with questions from the presentation… please share your thoughts!
Here is the video Famous Failures that I couldn’t get the sound to play for.
The second part is only shared here… not within the presentation.
2. It is the questions we ask ourselves and our students that help make Project 2.0h’s great. This take-it-with-you powerpoint presentation will help you provide the scaffolding for engaging digital projects.
Thanks to everyone who came to this presentation!
Everyone is welcome to comment on the VoiceThread, or this post!